Embrace a fusion of different cultures on this guided tour of the Alcazar of Seville. Discover the fascinating secrets hidden in the ancient palace complex as you explore its breath-taking architecture.
Alcazar of Seville Guided Tour Itinerary
After meeting your tour guide at the scheduled time, begin your guided visit of the Alcázar de Sevilla. Located in the heart of the city centre, it's easy to see why the Alcazar is Seville's most visited monument and a designated World Heritage Site. Its exquisite beauty and legendary history have captured the hearts and minds of numerous artists, and it has even been used as a filming location for Game of Thrones.
As you walk around the chambers, courtyards and gardens of the palace complex, your expert English-speaking guide will explain the origins and developments of the historic building. You'll learn who commissioned its original construction so many centuries ago and which monarchs have lived there in the ensuing years and to this day. Did you know that this magnificent building is the oldest royal palace in Europe that is still in use?
The Alcazar's exquisite architecture reflects the city's incredible cultural heritage left from its history of Christian and Islamic rule. You'll be left speechless by the magnificent golden-domed ceiling of the Salon de Embajadores, the Ambassadors' Reception Room, and by the intricate symmetry of the Patio de las Doncellas, or the Courtyard of the Maidens.
Take in the fresh air of the gardens, filled with lush greenery thanks to the ancient fountains and ponds. The jardines are the ideal place to disconnect from the hustle and bustle of Seville city centre and to admire yet more of the Alcazar's ornate architecture.
- To benefit from the discount, students and seniors over 65 years old must prove their identity as such by presenting a valid original document (no photocopies). If these are not acceptable, they will have to pay the full adult price.
- The reduced student price only applies up to the age of 25 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
English guided tour
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 22.70
Children under 3 years oldUS$ 17.90
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Entrance to the Alcazar of Seville.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Calle Francos, 19.