Enjoy fresh, high-quality cuisine and a unique blend of music, entertainment and design at the legendary Hard Rock Cafe in Seville. A fantastic experience for tourists and locals alike!
Hard Rock Cafe Seville
After taking the world by storm in other cities such as London and New York, Hard Rock Cafe has opened a restaurant like no other in Seville. Located in the heart of the city, and built using traditional Sevillian materials and finishes alongside some signature Hard Rock touches, like memorabilia from the world's most famous musicians, at this restaurant you can enjoy delicious cuisine whilst listening to the best rock songs of all time.
Not only can you take advantage of this gastronomic experience, but you can also visit the Rock Museum, which exhibits hundreds of surprising pieces.
Types of Menu
When you make your booking, you can choose between the following menus:
- Gold Menu: with this option, you'll enjoy a main course, dessert, and a drink. You can check the dishes included here.
- Diamond Menu: as well as a main course, this menu also includes a starter, dessert, and drink.
Hard Rock Cafe Seville Opening Times
The Hard Rock Cafe Seville opens from Monday to Sunday from 1 pm to 6 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 26.70
Per personUS$ 29.70
Main course drink and dessert.
Starter (with the Diamond Menu).
When to book?
You can book up until the same day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Hard Rock Cafe Seville