Discover the mysteries and legends surrounding the Andalusian city with this Seville Night Tour. Explore the surrounding areas of Santa Cruz, the Cathedral and the Alcazar.
Seville Night Tour
We'll meet at the time indicated at the central Plaza del Triunfo, next to the sculpture of the Immaculate Conception. From here we'll begin a walking tour lasting approximately two hours. During this time we'll try to unravel Seville's enigmas, and learn about the relevant historical events.
Our first stops will be along the streets of Santa Cruz. This Sevillian quarter has witnessed many legends related to the city's Roman, Arab and Jewish past. We'll get to know these amazing stories before continuing with the tour.
Next, we'll visit Fabiola Street, and have the opportunity to discover more about the artistic and cultural heritage of its streets and buildings.
Afterwards, we'll go to Alfalfa Square, the origin of a duel whose story will surprise us. We'll continue on through the historical centre of Seville until we reach Laraña Street. The Seville Night Tour will end here.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 16 years old||Children under 3 years old.|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 4 and 16 years oldUS$ 2.40
Children under 3 years old.Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Plaza del Triunfo, next to the Inmaculada statue.