Explore the magnificent Ecovía do Vez natural reserve in Sistelo on this hike to discover breathtaking landscapes, natural pools, waterfalls and much more!
Vez River Hike
We'll meet on Rua de Porta Cova in Sistelo to set off on our exciting hiking route.
First, we'll walk alongside the valley of the town as we admire the region's typical crop terraces that form a breathtaking landscape! Then, we'll head across the medieval bridge to enter the Ecovía do Vez, an incredible natural area that has been declared a World Biosphere Reserve.
Here, we'll walk along wooden walkways and stop at different natural pools to refresh ourselves. We'll even come across magical waterfalls - get your cameras ready!
At the end of the hike, we'll make our way back to Sistelo, where we'll enjoy some typical local snacks before ending the activity back at the meeting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
|Per person||Children under 10|
Per personUS$ 30.40
Children under 10not permitted
3 - 4 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Tasting of local products.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 8 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Rua de Porta Cova.