Climb on board a comfortable boat, and skirt the coast of the famous island of Capri, visiting its coves and its natural arch. And you'll be able to snorkel in the Tyrrhenian Sea!
Excursion to Capri by Boat
Picking you up from your hotel in Sorrento around 9 am, we'll hit the road to the Massa Lubrense Port, Lubrense Sea, which separates Sorrento from the famous island of Capri, making a stop or two on the way meaning you can take a refreshing dip in the sea.
As we get near to this well known Mediterranean island, you'll discover why its paradise coves have been used as the setting for any number of advertisements for big brands. And without getting off the boat we'll skirt Capri, seeing its main attractions: the Natural Arch, the Punta Carena Lighthouse and the famous Faraglioni rocks. We're sure they'll look familiar...
We'll make the most of this tour to eat a delicious tomato and mozzarella sandwich on board, fuelling up for an afternoon on the island of Capri itself, accompanied by either water or beer. Once on the island, you'll have four hours of free time to explore the city at your own pace, relax on the beach, or snorkel off the coast of this paradise.
Finally, we'll return to the boat, taking Capri's steep cliffs as we return to port, arriving back at the hotel at 6 pm.
The maximum capacity of the boat is 12 people.
Hotel pick up usually takes place between 9 am and 9:45 am. After making the reservation, you'll be contacted to confirm the exact time.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 3 and 9|
Children between 3 and 9US$ 78.40
* The price varies based on the chosen date
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english and other language.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in air conditioned vehicle.
Food and drink on board.
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.