Embark on a delightful hike around the Amalfitano Coast, including the famous 'Path of the Gods'. You'll enjoy unique views and explore charming villages.
The tour meets in the middle of Sorrento, climbing on board an air-conditioned vehicle, which will take us to Nocelle, to the east of the city. Over approximately an hour-long journey, we'll enjoy the coastal landscape of this part of Italy, and discover why this coast is increasingly steep with the passage of time.
Having arrived at Nocelle we'll begin our tour of the Path of the Gods. This famous Italian hikers trail borders the Amalfitana coast and offers nature, spectacular landscapes and unique views of the sea.
At the mid point of the journey we'll stop to drink in the cliffs and gullies which give this part of the Italian coast its distinctive character. And you'll have the chance to get a bird's eye view of the caves and terraces scattered among the cliffs.
After a hike of several hours through this incredible natural landscape, we'll head back to Sorrento, arriving around 2 pm,
To take this tour it's recommended that you're in good shape and that you wear appropriate clothing, as it included several hours of hiking.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
Per PersonUS$ 66.70
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Transport to Nocelle.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Can we bring luggage?
A - No, as the vehicles used for the tour don't have space in which to keep them.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.