Enjoy a unique winter experience on this snowmobile adventure in Saint Petersburg. Glide over breathtaking snowy landscapes at top speeds!
Snowmobile Tour in St Petersburg
At your selected time, we'll pick you up from your hotel in Saint Petersburg and head north by minibus in the direction of Toskovo, just 45 minutes from the city centre.
Once we've arrived in Toskovo, you'll be given all the equipment necessary to do the activity and stay warm from the sub-zero temperatures. We'll also explain how to handle the snowmobiles so that you can enjoy the experience as safely as possible. Ready for adventure?
Climb aboard your snowmobile: ready, set, go! We'll ride through the snowy Toskovo forests at top speeds, stopping from time to time to fully appreciate the unique beauty of the Russian landscapes and - of course - to take photos so you can look back on your experience forever.
After two hours of fun, we'll head back to base to drop off the snowmobiles, before taking you back to your hotel in St Petersburg.
The minimum age to ride the snowmobiles is 3 years old.
- This activity includes one snowmobile per two people. You'll be able to swap seats and take turns driving as many times as you want during the tour.
- On the day of the activity, you'll have to leave a deposit of 5000 Roubles (approximately 80 US Dollars) and an ID document, which will be given back to you when you return the snowmobile.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
Private English language tour
Up to 2 peopleUS$ 334.90
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 466.50
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 586.10
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 717.60
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 837.30
* Children under 3 years old are not allowed to take part in this activity.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.