Discover a fairytale palace with dreamlike gardens, inhabited by beautiful peacocks when you take this brilliant boat trip to the idyllic Isola Bella island. You will sail along the waters of the picturesque Lake Maggiore to the "pretty girl" of the Borromean family of Islands.
What to expect
Only some 400 yards away from Stresa is the Isola Bella, the most beautiful of the Borromean family Islands. This ticket lets you board the boat and sail along the idyllic waters of Lake Maggiore until you reach your destination after just 10 minutes.
Once on Bella Island, you can spend as much time as you like exploring every hidden corner and discovering exactly why it was given this unique name. No trip would be complete without visiting the magnificent Palazzo Borromeo palace and its impressive fairy-tale gardens.
Times and frequency
The tourist boat leaves from Stresa every 30 minutes from March to November from 9:30 am to 6 pm.
How does it work?
The pass allows you to use the boat that sails from Stresa to Bella island, as many times as you want during the operational schedule, for one full day.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 4 years old||Children under 2 years old|
|1 day ticket||
1 day ticket
Children from 2 to 4 years oldUS$ 7.20
Children under 2 years oldFree
Boat trip ticket valid for 1 day.
Entry to monuments on the island.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (9:30 am) if there are still places available. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Piazza Guglielmo Marconi square in Stresa.