Our guided tour of Tehran is an essential way to discover the capital of Iran. You will discover magnificent monuments such as Azadi Tower, Milad Tower, and the Grand Bazaar, besides learning all about the fascinating history and culture of Tehran.
Guided Tour of Tehran
Early in the morning, we will collect you from your hotel in Tehran. The Iranian city, brimming with unique locations and monuments, has experienced a captivating history which you learn all about on this trip. An English speaking guide will show you the genuine way of life of the residents of this magical city.
We start our guided tour of the city by visiting the Grand Bazaar. The alleys of this huge marketplace extend more than 6 miles long. Each passageway specializes in a particular Persian product. Dry fruit, ornaments, clothes, and chess and backgammon boards, are just some of the traditional handcrafted products which you can find in the marketplace.
Leaving the bustling market behind, we will head to the Azadi Tower. This impressive construction is one of the capital's iconic sights. Our guide will tell you all about this symbol for Iran's modernization which was inaugurated in 1971. You will discover what its previous name was and why it changed names.
Another of the city's emblematic monuments is the Milad Tower, the tallest in the whole country. You will have already seen this from afar as it can be seen at any point in the city. However, now you will discover it up close to really appreciate just how majestic it is. Constructed in 2007, the modernist structure strikes a stark contrast against the ancient Tehran skyline.
Our next stop is Laleh Park, one of the favorite spots for local residents taking a stroll, having a picnic, and escaping the hustle and bustle of the city's streets. We will explore the park and you will discover the wide open green spaces.
Finally, we will head into the traditional tea room where you will try the traditional drink of Tehran. This is also an opportunity to take a well-earned rest after a full day exploring Tehran. We will return to the hotel at around 4:30 pm approximately.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 18 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 103
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport in air conditioned vehicle.
Entry (€6 per person).
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.