Climb up to the summit of the magnificent Mount Damavand and enjoy the spectacular panoramic views from the highest mountain in the Middle East.
Mount Damavand Trip
We will collect you from your hotel at the scheduled pickup time. Then we climb onto our comfortable bus which will take us northeast on a three and half hour journey until we reach the foot of the majestic Mount Damavand.
At more than 1,800 feet, Mount Damavand is the highest mountain in the Middle East and also the biggest volcano in Asia. This mountain holds an important place in Persian folklore and the history of Iran.
From here, we set off on a fantastic hike to the top of the mountain. Along the way, you will admire the beautiful volcanic landscapes that characterize this corner of the country, and enjoy views of the distant snowcapped Alborz peaks. You will also encounter the huge variety of flora and fauna that are native to these high slopes.
After visiting the summit of Damavand, we will descend back down to the bottom, where the bus will be waiting to take you back to your hotel in Tehran.
- Children under 18 years old cannot participate in this activity.
- The ascent of Mount Damavand is done on foot, according to the fitness level of the group. We recommend you wear suitable footwear and clothing and bring water.
- Persons with mobility problems, or who do not want to ascend Mount Damavand, can remain at the foot of the mountain and relax until the group returns.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 18 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Over 18 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Over 18 years oldUS$ 109.10
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Drink during lunch.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.