Visit some of the best museums in Tehran when you take our fantastic English language guided tour. Discover the amazing Golestan Palace, the National Museum of Iran, and the Treasury of National Jewels.
Museum Tour of Tehran
At the scheduled pickup time, we will collect you from your hotel in Tehran and begin our tour of some of the most important palaces and museums around the Iranian capital. Our first stop is Golestan Palace, located in the heart of Tehran.
The Golestan Palace is a complex of several stately buildings, some of which are the among the oldest in the city, dating back to the 16th century. Despite having undergone various reforms and demolitions, it still remains a prime example of elegant Persian architecture. We will enter the citadel where you will discover museums and exhibition halls.
Our route around the capital's museums continues at the National Museum of Iran. This archeological and historical museum is home to Persian antiques such as vessels, books, and coins from both the pre-Islamic and post-Islamic eras.
The next museum we see is the Treasury of National Jewels, the largest collection of precious jewels in the world. The treasury houses jewels and tools belonging to various Iranian dynasties from the past 400 years, especially the Pahlevi, the best example of Iran's power and riches.
Our trip wouldn't be complete without visiting the Carpet Museum of Iran. Here, you will find 1,500 unique pieces, making this gallery one of the best collection of rugs in the world.
Finally, we will return to the hotels in Tehran at around 4:30 pm approximately,
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 18 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 103
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Entry ot the museums (€10 / $11 per person).
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.