Get lost in the beautiful laurel forests of north Tenerife with this guided hike through the Anaga Rural Park.
Anaga Rural Park Hike
Our hike will depart from the Visitors Centre located next to the Cruz del Carmen Hermitage.
We'll set off on a three-hour easy hike through the spectacular Anaga Rural Park. This exceptional natural area located in the north of Tenerife, declared a Nature Reserve in 2015, is one of the most stunning areas in the Canary Islands and is home to an incredible range of plants and wildlife.
On our hike we'll head through its famous laurel forests in the heart of the Anaga mountain range. Accompanied by a local guide, we'll learn lots of interesting facts about the plant species we spot along the way. In fact, it is the ecosystem with the highest number of native species in Europe.
After admiring the impressive variety of plants and widlife in Anaga, we'll head back to the meeting point to end our unforgettable hike.
- Due to frequent rainfall, we recommend wearing warm clothing and raincoats, as well as footwear and clothing suitable for hiking.
- We also advise bringing a bottle of water.
- Although they are allowed on the hike accompanied by parent or guardian, this activity is not recommended for children under 5 years old.
- Parents are allowed to carry children under 2 years of age in a baby carrier.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2 and 12 years oldUS$ 9.70
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide specialising in nature Tenerife.
Transfers to and from the meeting point.
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Visitors Centre next to the Cruz del Carmen Hermitage.