Discover three of the most enchanting places of interest on Tenerife: explore the Cueva del Viento, Garachico and La Orotava on this excursion.
Cueva del Viento, Garachico & La Orotava Tour
On the morning of your excursion, we'll pick you up from your hotel and set off towards Icod de los Vinos, a beautiful town in the northwest of Tenerife. There, we'll find the Cueva del Viento, or the Cave of the Wind, one of the longest and most complex volcanic lava tubes in the world.
After a safety briefing, we'll don helmets with flashlights on to illuminate our way as we explore the dark cave system. Then, entering inside the lava tube, we'll walk through the different spaces formed over 27,000 years ago, telling the history of the island.
At the end of this unique experience, we'll hop back on board the bus and make our way to the coastal town of Garachico. Nestled at the foot of a cliff and looking out to the Roque de Garachico, a rocky islet just out to sea, this colourful historic town was Tenerife's main port until it was almost completely destroyed by a volcanic eruption in the early 18th century.
Having explored Garachico on a guided tour, we'll next head to La Orotava, whose charm is bound to captivate you immediately. We'll visit the historic centre of the town, considered to be one of the most beautiful on Tenerife, admiring its most iconic monuments, amongst which the striking red dome of the Church of Our Lady of Conception stands out.
At around 3 pm, we'll make the return journey to our original departure point.
Hotel pick up
This excursion includes a pick up service from the main hotels in Santa Cruz and La Laguna.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old|
|English guided tour||
English guided tour
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 42.10
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the Cueva del Viento.
Guided tour of Garachico.
Guided tour of La Orotava.
Bottle of water.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.