Mummies, mythical creatures and more paranormal activity have been encountered in the Barranco de Badajoz on Tenerife. What will you discover on this tour of its mysteries and legends?
Legends and Mysteries of Barranco de Badajoz
Strange shadows appear. Murmurs of unknown songs trail on the breeze. In the skies above, a flash of light and the silhouette of an unidentified flying object... this is not an isolated case. Anything is possible in the Barranco de Badajoz, a ravine near Güímar on Tenerife whose mysteries and legends have inspired the curiosity, amazement and confusion of many fans of the paranormal.
Having met up at the meeting point on TF-612, we'll set off on our guided hiking route in the direction of the Barranco de Badajoz. Throughout the trail, which is around 3 miles (5 km) long and of low difficulty, your guide will reveal the different mystical theories, paranormal experiences, myths and legends that surround the natural ravine.
When the sun finally sets over the horizon, we'll scare away the spirits that roam through the night by conjuring up a queimada, a traditional drink to protect us against any curses! We'll then begin our walk back to the original departure point.
We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and suitable walking or trekking footwear, plus bringing snacks, a flashlight and a camera to record the mysticism that you'll encounter in the Barranco de Badajoz!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 21.50
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide with specialist knowledge of the mysteries and legends in this area of Tenerife.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
DISA Gas Station in Puertito de Güímar (TF-612 Road).