Swimming among sea turtles is an unforgettable experience. Try it yourself on our kayak and snorkel experience in Los Cristianos on the south coast of Tenerife.
Los Cristianos Kayak and Snorkel Trip
We will meet up on the Los Tarajales beach (in Los Cristianos) at 10:15 am, where we board the kayaks ready to start our aquatic adventure.
Paddling on the Atlantic ocean, we follow the Tenerife coastline until we reach the rocks of Palm-Mar located around 3 miles from our departure point.
You will be amazed by the landscapes of steep, craggy cliffs which feature caves formed by millennia of erosion by the sea waves.
Just like pirates searching for treasure, we will head to a very special place which is home to an important population of sea turtles. We will stop there for about 30 minutes to do some snorkeling and delight in the riches hidden under the surface of the water.
Once we are back in our kayaks we will paddle to the beach of Los Tarajales. Our tour finishes in the bay at around 12:15 pm.
Minimum age requirement
Children between 6 and 10 years old can enjoy the tour but must be accompanied by an adult in the kayak and are not allowed to paddle.
This tour includes collection from hotels in the municipality of Arona, in the south of Tenerife, from Puerto Santiago to El Médano (Granadilla de Abona). However, you can also head directly to the meeting point on Los Tarajales beach by yourself. The address is 17 Paseo Maritimo.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 6 to 10 years old.||Children under 6|
Children from 6 to 10 years old.Free
Children under 6not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Necessary kayak and snorkel equipment.
Basic equipment presentation class to the activity.
English speaking guide.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Los Tarajales Beach