Plunge into the crystal-clear waters of El Palmar and enjoy a 2-hour snorkeling experience along its coastline. Parrotfish, turtles…Discover the colorful water life under the waves!
Snorkeling Experience at Pared de El Palmar
Begin your tour on Calle Colón in Puerto Colón, Costa Adeje. Here, the diving instructors will give a short technical snorkeling class with tips for beginners. There will be two or three instructors per group and each group will have a maximum of nine guests.
After listening to the useful advice, you will head to the Pared de El Palmar, a large rocky wall underneath the water full of sea anemone, fish and marine algae that live between the cracks of the wall. Here, you will put on your professional equipment (wet suit, diving mask, breathing tube and fins), you will be ready to immerse yourself in the refreshing Atlantic Ocean. Once in the water, you will admire all types of marine life like sea turtles, parrotfish, trumpetfish and other local species.
After an hour’s snorkeling experience, you will head to the beach to drop off your equipment and then return to Puerto Colón.
If the weather conditions are not ideal at the Pared de El Palmar, we will snorkel at El Puertito. Both locations are incredible snorkeling spots.
Your diving instructor will accompany you to the immersion spot. Once you get there, you will enjoy this unique snorkeling experience without an instructor.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 53.80
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking diving instructor.
Transfer service to the snorkeling area.
Professional snorkeling equipment: wet suit, tube and mask, fins, etc..
Snack and mineral water.
Transfer service to the meeting point.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Can children take part in this activity?
A - Children can take part in this activity, but it does take place on the open sea. They must know how to swim, and must not be afraid of the sea. Parents or guardians are responsible for their children?
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Calle Colón, Escuela Náutica (Sailing School), 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz, Tenerife.