If you're a water sports enthusiast and you're passionate about the sea, you'll enjoy surfing the waves of the south of Tenerife to the fullest. Would you like to learn the best surfing techniques? Sign up for this surfing course in Playa de las Americas!
Tenerife Surf Classes
We'll meet at the time of your choice in Avenida Rafael Puig Lluvina, in Playa de las Americas, one of the most touristy areas in the south of Tenerife. After the presentations in the surf school, we'll put on our wetsuits and equip ourselves with all the necessary material to enjoy surfing.
We'll walk to the beach where we'll start the course with some practice out of the water. The class will be adapted to your level, so don't worry about that. Whether you're a beginner or have surfed before, you'll love this experience! We'll learn some of the safety measures and practice the movements that we'll have to repeat in the water afterwards.
Ready to ride the waves? Your instructor will be with you at all times offering advice so that you can polish your technique to the maximum. But remember, the most important thing is to have fun.
After the class, we'll return to the surf school. We'll leave the equipment there and we'll be able to go over and comment on some of the movements. After two or three hours of activity, depending on the skill of each group and the state of the sea, we'll finish the course.
You can book a single group or private surf lesson or a combined package of five group lessons. If you choose more than one lesson, the lessons will take place on consecutive days.
- To participate you must know how to swim.
- The minimum age to participate is 18 and the maximum is 60.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|1 group surf class||
|1 private surf class||
|5 group surf classes||
1 group surf class
Per personUS$ 47.60
1 private surf class
Per personUS$ 83.40
5 group surf classes
Per personUS$ 220.40
2 - 3 hours.
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english, spanish and other languages.
Surf course of chosen duration.
Wetsuit and wetshoes rental.
English speaking instructor.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Number 32, Rafael Puig Lluvina Avenue.