Gaze at the stars from the height of Mount Teide on a one-of-a-kind 7-hour excursion to Teide National Park at night and enjoy a delicious traditional Canarian dinner.
Hit the road to the village of Vilaflor, where you will begin this nighttime tour with an exquisite dinner at the Bodegas Reverón winery.
After dinner, hop on the comfortable bus and sit back while you are driven to the interior of the island to take part in a nighttime visit of Teide National Park. The scarce light pollution in this beautiful natural area, which is extremely special during the day, makes it the ideal place to stare up at the stars.
Accompanied by an English-speaking guide expert in astronomy, you will contemplate the firmament of Tenerife to learn the patterns of the stars. The natural environment makes Mount Teide one of the best places to stargaze and do astronomical research. Nature, science and culture intermingle in this spot, creating the perfect location to spend an unforgettable evening.
After a session of stargazing at the feet of Mount Teide, you will be driven back to your hotel having learnt about the constellations that light up the sky every night.
- This excursion only includes pick-up from the south of Tenerife, except the area of Los Gigantes and El Médano.
- We recommend you wear warm clothing.
- If you are vegetarian or suffer from any food allergy, please let us know when you book this activity.
Schedule and pick-up locations
This excursion includes a hotel pick-up from the following tourist areas in the south of Tenerife:
- 4:45-4:55 pm: Callao-Paraiso.
- 4:55-5:05 pm: La Caleta.
- 5:10-5:25 pm: Las Américas.
- 5:40-5:50 pm: Los Cristianos.
- 5:55 pm: Chayofa.
- 6:05 pm: Ten Bel.
- 6:15-6:40 pm: Golf del Sur.
Once you have booked this activity, the local supplier will send you an email with the exact pick-up location and time.
This excursion does not include pick-up from Puerto de la Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife and other tourist areas in the North of Tenerife.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 2-12 years old||Children under 2|
Children 2-12 years oldUS$ 34.70
Children under 2Free
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by air conditioned bus.
Expert English speaking guide in astronomy.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - On this excusrion will we see La Rambleta?
A - No.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.