On this night tour of the Teide National Park, you'll hike through magnificent mountainous landscapes under a starry night sky.
Teide National Park Night Tour
The tour will begin at the main entrance to the Teide National Park. After a brief introduction from the guide, we'll set off on our nighttime hike.
We'll trek 5 kilometres through this magnificent park, crossing the Cañada Blanca, the Roques de García and many other emblematic areas of the park.
As we explore the deep gorges and towering hills, we'll take a few moments to glance up at the velvety night sky scattered with twinkling diamond stars.
What's better than a picnic under the stars? We'll recover our energy with a light snack before heading back over the breathtaking landscape to our starting point, where the tour will end.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2 and 12 years oldUS$ 12
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Parador Nacional de las Cañadas del Teide