Discover the winemaking culture of Tenerife with a winery tour and tasting, and explore the picturesque towns of La Orotava and Puerto de la Cruz. What are you waiting for?
Wine Tasting, La Orotava & Puerto de la Cruz Tour
At the scheduled time on the day of the tour, we'll pick you up from your hotel in Tenerife and set off to Bodegas Monje, one of the most important wineries on the island and an excellent place to get to know the local winemaking traditions.
During our visit, we'll learn all about how wine is made here, from harvesting the grapes, to selecting them and bottling the finished product. Accompanied by an expert winemaker, we'll delve into the history of wine here and its importance to the island.
Then, we'll naturally put the finishing touch on our winery visit with a wine tasting, ending the first part of our tour of Tenerife with the best possible taste in our mouths.
Our excursion will continue visiting two of the most important towns in the Orotava Valley: La Orotava and Puerto de la Cruz. Arriving in La Orotava, we'll embark on a guided tour through its streets to see the most important places of interest, like the Casa de los Balcones, or House of the Balconies, the Botanical Garden and the Church of Our Lady of Conception.
We'll then leave La Orotava behind and head onwards to Puerto de la Cruz, a picturesque town whose colonial charm is sure to enchant you. We'll get to admire Paseo San Telmo, the Plaza del Charco and the La Ranilla district: the perfect end to a day exploring the north of Tenerife!
At the end of our tour, we'll drop you back off at your hotel.
If for any reason we cannot visit Bodegas Monje, we will visit another winery of the same level instead.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes pick up from hotels in the north of Tenerife, Santa Cruz and La Laguna.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 42.20
Children under 5 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Visit to Bodegas Monje with wine tasting.
Guided tour of La Orotava.
Guided tour of Puerto de la Cruz.
Lunch at a typical Canarian restaurant.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.