Discover Seville's captivating charm exploring its most emblematic monuments on this day trip from Torremolinos: Plaza de España, the Cathedral, the Giralda and much more. You'll fall in love with the Andalusian capital!
Seville Day Trip Itinerary
After being picked up from your hotel first thing in the morning, you'll set off in the direction of the Andalusian capital, located approximately two and a half hours away from Torremolinos. Throughout the journey, you'll learn all about the Islamic, Jewish and Christian heritage that has made Seville one of the most visited cities in Spain.
Your tour of Seville will begin visiting Paseo de Colón, one of the city's main avenues, the Plaza de América and the urban green space of María Luisa Park. Here you'll find the iconic Plaza de España, one of the symbols of the city and the filming location of a number of Hollywood films... do you recognise it? As you explore these landmarks, you'll see elegant horse-drawn carriages and experience the warmth of the locals.
After admiring the famous mosaics representing the different Spanish provinces, your guided tour will continue to the Jardines de Murillo park, entering the historic district of Santa Cruz, the former Jewish quarter of the Medieval city, an area alive with the charming atmosphere of Andalusia.
Strolling through Santa Cruz, you'll reach Seville Cathedral, one of the largest cathedrals in the world. You'll have free time around the church to explore more at your own pace and indulge in the local cuisine before meeting back up at the Torre del Oro, a historic watchtower on the banks of the Guadalquivir River.
At the end of the day, you'll be returned to Torremolinos.
This tour may make stops along the Costa del Sol to pick up other tour participants en route.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 60.20
Children under 4 years oldUS$ 40.10
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Transport by air conditioned coach.
Official English speaking guide.
Entrance to Seville Cathedral.
Panoramic bus tour and guided walking tour of the city.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.