The Loire Valley is home to some of the country's most beautiful chateaux and stately homes. Fly over the Garden of France in a helicopter and enjoy incomparable views of the stunning scenery.
After meeting at Belleville Heliport near the small commune of Neuvy-le-Roi, you'll climb on board a helicopter and begin your unforgettable flying experience. Take off over some of the Loire Valley's most famous castles, or chateaux.
Throughout your 25 minute helicopter flight, you'll enjoy seeing the luscious French countryside and its magnificent architecture from a new perspective. Fly over the Domaine de la Haute-Barde, the fortress-like Meslay farm, and the Jallanges, Noizay and Amboise Chateaux. The latter, an ancient castle and former royal residence, is home to the Chapel of Saint-Hubert, where Leonardo da Vinci is buried.
Having enjoyed an incredible journey and the spectacular panoramic views of these amazing historic castles, you'll head back to the heliport where your tour will end.
- We do our best to respect the time selected when the reservation is made. In case this is not possible, we will modify your booking to the nearest possible time and inform you of this by email.
- The helicopter has a maximum capacity of 6 people plus the pilot.
- Each person must carry their photographic ID.
- The maximum weight limit per person cannot exceed 264 pounds (120 kg). If a passenger's weight exceeds 264 pounds (120 kg), to be allowed to fly they must pay for an additional seat at the aerodrome.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
Per personUS$ 181.80
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
Helicopter tour of the castles of Loire Valley.
Airport taxes (24.50 EUR per person).
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Héliport de Belleville, Neuvy-le-Roi.