The beautiful City of Lakes is even more captivating at nightfall. Make the most of the stunning views on this romantic evening walking tour of Udaipur.
According to an ancient Hindu proverb, "the good you do at night will bring you happiness when you wake". Before dawn breaks on the horizon, bringing with it your longed-for wishes, ensure you make the most of your twilight hours to create this future contentment. In Udaipur, this means enjoying the beauty of the city as it is illuminated at night. Begin your evening walking tour of the City of Lakes at Aravali Vatika Garden in the Zinc Park.
Your route will take you along the banks of the Fateh Sagar, an artificial lake built in the 1680s in honour if the maharana, or king of kings, of the same name. You'll discover the history of the Mewar ruler and more visiting the Hall of Heroes, a monument dedicated to the city's most notable historic figures that is also located in the park.
Continue your walking tour of Udaipur by night to Sunset Point, a viewing spot from which you'll enjoy stunning vistas of Fateh Sagar, Pichola and the city's other lakes at dusk. You'll soon see how the area got the nickname "Venice of the East".
You'll finish your guided tour at Fateh Sagar Pal, another incredible viewpoint from which to contemplate the city of Udaipur in the glorious evening light.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 4 years old|
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide with expert knowledge of Udaipur history.
Hot drink tasting.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Aravali Vatika Garden, in Zinc Park.