With this ticket to the Santos Juanes church, you'll discover many facts about this temple, a key piece of architecture of the Valencian Baroque era.
Valencia Santos Juanes Church Entry
The Santos Juanes church has always been a place of great importance in Valencian culture. Its origin dates back to the 12th century, when a Christian chapel was established in this enclave after the Reconquest.
In the following years, this temple adopted the Gothic style, but it was not until the 18th century that it obtained its current, markedly Baroque appearance. This style can be seen in its three exterior doorways, with elaborate arches and porticoes characteristic of Valencian Baroque.
Thanks to an audio guide in English you'll learn about the history of the temple and the events that took place here, such as the first sermon of Saint Vicente Ferrer in 1410. The site also houses other important features, such as the Pardal de Sant Joan, which is the main attraction.
- The Santos Juanes Church is open from Thursday to Saturday from 10 am to 2:30 pm.
If you want to save money you can book the combined ticket + audio guide to the Santos Juanes and San Nicolás Churches as well as the Silk Museum. You'll have one week to visit these three essential monuments of Valencia. Children under 12 years go free!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Children under 12 years oldFree
Combined ticketUS$ 9.60
The activity takes place with an audioguide in spanish and other languages.
Entry to the Santos Juanes church.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, most areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Santos Juanes Church.