What better way to spend a day than whale watching off the coast of Vancouver and exploring the city of Victoria? Enjoy these two incredible experiences on this excursion, plus choose between returning by sea plane or by speedboat!
Victoria & Whale Watching Cruise Itinerary
On the morning of your tour, you'll be picked up from your hotel in Vancouver. From there, you'll head to the city's port, where you'll board a comfortable whale-watching boat for the cruise over to Victoria, a city located at the south of Vancouver Island.
During the boat trip, you'll have the opportunity to enjoy one of Canada's most popular activities, seeing if you can spot the incredible marine mammals that live in the waters around the Pacific coast of the country. Thanks to the presence of salmon here, whales are very common in this region!
As well as whales, you'll hopefully be able to spot orcas, dolphins, sea lions and even bald eagles soaring majestically overhead! After around a four-hour boat cruise, you'll arrive in Victoria, where you'll have free time to explore the most emblematic monuments of the city at your own pace, like the Butchart Gardens.
At around 5 pm, you'll meet back up to climb aboard a sea plane that will take you speedily back to Vancouver in just 30 minutes. The perfect end to an incredible day!
Motorboat or sea plane?
When making your reservation, you'll have the choice between two ways to make the journey back to Vancouver. Pick from travelling back by motorboat, the more economical option, or choose the unique experience of gliding back by seaplane!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old|
|Whale watching + return by sea plane||
|Whale watching + return by motor boat||
Whale watching + return by sea plane
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 446.10
Whale watching + return by motor boat
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 358.30
10 - 12 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Whale watching boat trip.
Bottle of water and hot drinks.
Return to Vancouver by motor boat or sea plane (optional).
Guided tour of Victoria.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.