Enjoy an exciting quad tour along the beach of Chachalacas and then visit the historic town of La Antigua when you take this fantastic trip from Veracruz.
La Antigua guided tour and Chachalacas quad ride
We will pick you up from your hotel in Veracruz at 9 am, and then travel by minibus to the famous Chachalacas beach. Once there, you will be assigned a quad bike and receive a brief presentation on how to drive these vehicles, so you can make the most of the experience in the safest possible way.
Then it is time to start the engines and head to Chachalacas beach to enjoy the steep dunes for a brilliant quad bike ride lasting one hour and a quarter. As you gain confidence with the quad, we will increase the speed and our adrenaline levels. This is an adventure you will never forget!
After the quad route, we will leave the vehicles and get back on the minibus to go to the small village of La Antigua. You will learn all about how a famous Spanish conqueror chose this village as his place of residence. You will also visit other iconic locations, such as the Rosario Hermitage, the first Catholic church in all of Mexico.
Once we've toured La Antigua, we'll make our way back to your hotel in Veracruz, arriving at around 3 pm.
Other departure points
This tour departs from Veracruz but we also offer the same tour departing from Boca del Rio.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Per person||Children under 12|
Per personUS$ 84.50
Children under 12not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.