Admire the charming archipelago off the coast of Pontevedra from the heights with this Cies Islands Flyover Tour. Enjoy a natural paradise of the Rías Baixas!
Cies Islands Flyover Tour
We'll meet at the time of your choice at Vigo airport. After a brief safety briefing, we'll take off in a small plane to the Cies Islands.
Off the coast of the province of Pontevedra, not only do the Rías Baixas stand out, but also their small floating territories. Among them, the most outstanding is the Cíes Islands archipelago, a beautiful enclave included in the National Park of the Atlantic Islands of Galicia.
With this light aircraft tour, we'll admire the islands of San Martiño, Faro and Monteaguado, the main islands of the Cíes archipelago. In addition, we'll see the most famous sandy areas of the islands from a bird's eye view. The most popular of all is the Rodas beach, which was listed in 2007 as "the best beach in the world" according to the British newspaper The Guardian.
After a 30-minute flight, the tour will end returning to Vigo airport.
What is the plane like?
The flight will be made in a light aircraft with a capacity for 3 passengers plus the pilot.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This tour is done privately for you and your partner, family or friends.
|Up to 3 people|
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 235.40
* Children under 9 years old are not allowed to take part in this activity.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
30 minute flight by plane.
English speaking pilot.
Private and exclusive tour, there will be no more people in the group.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.