On this excursion to Pamukkale and Hierapolis, you'll explore ancient ruins and discover one of the most fascinating places in Turkey: the famous 'cotton castle.'
Pamukkale & Hierapolis Excursion
Around 6 am on the morning of the tour, we will pick you up from your Antalya hotel, where we will start on our way to Pamukkale.
Once we arrive, we'll explore this peculiar natural wonder, named a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1988. Pamukkale, which means 'cotton castle' in Turkish, is one of the most interesting places on earth. Here you'll enjoy the spectacular view of the famous travertine terraced pools with relaxing warm water.
Then, we will continue on to the ancient city of Hierapolis, which has received visitors for over 2,000 years. Wander through thousands of years of history as you explore the ruins of this ancient wonder.
Once we have worked up an appetite, the group will enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
At the end of the tour, we will return to Antalya and take you back to your hotel, arriving at around 6:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children 4-12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 32.60
Children under 4 years oldFree
11 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pickup and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
Entrance to Pamukkale & Hierapolis.
Entrance to Cleopatra Pools (100 TL (US$ 11.80) per person).
When to book?
You can book up until 3 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.