Discover the heart of the Catalan Modernisme movement in Barcelona on this guided walking tour that will take you on a journey to see Spain's most important modernist symbols.
Gaudi Free Tour
The tour meets at 4 pm in Plaza Cataluña, in the heart of Barcelona, ready to begin this two-hour walking tour of modernist Barcelona.
The first stop on this free tour will be the so-called Manzana de la Discordia - which is where the majority of the most famous works can be found. In the surrounding area, we'll see the stunning façades of some of the jewels of modernist architecture: the natural forms of Casa Batlló and La Pedrera by Antonio Gaudí, Casa Casa Lleó i Morera, with its elaborate windows and majestic columns, the Casa Amatller...
We will finish the tour at 6:30 pm in front of the Sagrada Familia, one of the most famous and spectacular modernist buildings in all of Barcelona.
This free tour of Barcelona is not available for groups of more than 6 people. If your group is more than 6 people, check out the private tour of Barcelona.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Free tours do not have a fixed price, rather each person offers the guide the amount they consider appropriate, depending on their level of satisfaction.
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Local English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 4 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 5 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.
Plaza Cataluña, 4.