Walk through the garden of La Alcarria with this guided tour of Brihuega. You'll discover its numerous medieval monuments while the smell of lavender intoxicates your senses.
Brihuega Guided Tour
We'll meet at 11 am at the Puerta de la Cadena and start a guided tour around Brihuega, one of the most important towns in the Alcarria. Are you ready to discover the secrets of this lavender paradise?
First of all, we'll get into the medieval history of this beautiful town while we walk along the remains of the old walled town. We'll arrive at the church of San Felipe and visit its interior. Did you know that Brihuega had five Romanesque parish churches?
The tour will continue to the Royal Cloth Factory, where we'll also explore its romantic gardens. As we walk around the interior of the factory, getting to know its history, you'll also have beautiful views of the Tajuña Valley, which won't cease to amaze you!
We'll pass by the old washing place, the El Coso square and the remains of the Arab wall of Brihuega until we reach the Peña Bermeja castle, and the church Prado de Santa María, one of the most visited monuments of the town.
The tour will end in front of the Corazon Arch at 1 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 12 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children under 12 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Entrance to the Cloth Factory Gardens: € 2 (US$ 2.40) per person.
Entrance to the Peña Bermeja Castle: € 2 (US$ 2.40) per person.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, most areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Puerta de la Cadena.