Experience the sensation of free fall on your skin with this parachute jump in Cairns, it'll be a unique experience that you'll remember for a lifetime!
Cairns Skydive Experience
Adventure, excitement, adrenaline rushes and many other sensations await you with this skydive in Cairns, you'll love it!
In order to skydive, we'll meet at the time scheduled time in Fearnley Street. There, we'll give you a brief introductory talk about the activity we'll be doing and provide you with the safety equipment to start an adventure you'll never forget.
Once you're ready, we'll get on the plane and fly up to 2200 or 4500 metres, depending on which one you prefer, and when we reach the necessary height, we'll go to the door to jump. Here we go!
Together with the instructor, we'll plunge down and experience the indescribable sensation of free fall. Afterwards, we'll deploy the parachute and start to descend more smoothly while enjoying the beautiful landscape of Cairns from the heights until we finally land on the ground.
We'll end the activity three hours after the start of it.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 12|
|Jump from 2200 metres||
|Jump from 4500 metres||
Jump from 2200 metres
Per personUS$ 170
Children under 12not permitted
Jump from 4500 metres
Per personUS$ 239.90
Children under 12not permitted
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
52-54 Fearnley Street.