The City Sightseeing tour bus is the best way to see all of Copenhagen's main attractions. Thanks to its two floors and open top, the bus provides excellent views of the city.
Copenhagen Tour Bus
The Copenhagen tour bus makes 26 stops at the city's main attractions. Throughout tour you'll be able to listen to an audioguide with information about all the places you pass.
Some of the most interesting stops are the Amalienborg Royal Palace, Rosenborg Castle, the City Hall Square and the Royal Library.
Check out the route and the different stops on the map via the following link:
The ticket is valid for 72 consecutive hours from the time it is first used, i.e. if it is first used on a Monday at 3 pm, it will be valid until 3 pm on Thursday.
During this time you'll be able to get on and off as many times as you want, which will allow you to see places such as the Nyhavn waterfront, Langelinie and the Black Diamond, one of the most impressive examples of Danish architecture.
When booking you can choose if you want to go on all the routes through the city or just the route that goes through the essential places:
- Mermaid Tour (red line): This main route through the Danish capital is named after the famous statue of The Little Mermaid, which has become a landmark of the city.
- Other routes: the Christiania Tour and the Carlsberg Tour.
Although when you book you'll be asked to select a start day, you can start using the service within 3 months from the selected date.
When you book we'll email you a voucher that you'll have to hand over on the first bus you take.
From 1st April to 29th September
- Mermaid Tour (red line, 1 hour 30 mins): daily departures every 10-20 minutes between 9:30 am and 7 pm.
- Christiana Tour (purple line, 55 mins): daily departures every 30-60 minutes, between 10 am and 5 pm.
- Carlsberg Tour (green line, 45 mins): daily departures every 30-60 minutes, between 10 am and 5 pm.
From 30th September to 31st March
- Mermaid Tour (red line, 1 hour 30 mins): daily departures every 10-20 minutes between 9:30 am and 3:30 pm (Monday to Thursday) or 4 pm (Friday to Sunday).
- Christiana Tour (purple line, 55 mins): daily departures every 30-60 minutes, between 11 am and 3 pm.
- Carlsberg Tour (green line, 45 mins): daily departures every 30-60 minutes, between 11 am and 3 pm.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 15||Children under 6|
|72 hour ticket - All routes||
72 hour ticket - All routes
Children between 6 and 15US$ 18.80
Children under 6Free
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
The activity takes place with an audioguide en en english.
Unlimited use of City Sightseeing buses for 72 hours.
Christiania and Carlsberg Tours (optional).
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Varies according to the attraction included.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.