On this tour, we will visit the historical Moroccan cities of Sefrou, Bhalil, Ifrane, and Azrou. You will discover beautiful waterfalls, mysterious caves, and magical cedar forests inhabited by hundreds of monkeys.
Sefrou, Bhalil, Ifrane, and Azrou Trip
After collecting you from your hotel or riad at 9 am, we will head to Sefrou, a small town located around 18 miles to the southeast of Fez. Here you will discover beautiful waterfalls and the wonderful medina which is divided into two by a river.
Leaving Sefrou behind we then arrive at Bhalil, a pretty mountain town which is famous for its houses which are built into caves. On the tour, we will actually enter one of these wonderful houses and take a traditional mint tea.
The next stop is Ifrane, one of the most fascinating cities in Morroco, known for its architecture and European atmosphere. Ifrane is home to one of the most famous universities in the country and is the preferred destination for the wealthiest Morrocans.
We end the day by visiting the Cedar forest of Azrou, which is famous for its Gouraud tree, the largest ancient cedar in the region. This forest is home to hundreds of Barbary apes which you can get close to and even feed.
We will return to Fez and drop you back at your hotel between 6 pm and 7 pm.
Modifications to the itinerary
As our tours are private, the itineraries can be modified and adapted to suit your preferences. For example, if you don't have any specific interest in visiting Sefrou, you can spend more time at the lakes which we pass on the route.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 121.60
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 182.40
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 243.20
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 304
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Private tour just for you and your companions.
Pick up and drop off from your hotel or any other preferred point.
English speaking driver.
Fuel, tolls other charges.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.