Set off on a half-day trip to Pisa and explore one of the most-visited cities in Italy and discover its historic center accompanied by a guide and then climb to the top of its most emblematic monument, the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Pisa and the Leaning Tower Half-Day Trip
Get on board an air-conditioned coach and sit back while you are driven to the home town of Galileo Galilei and one of the most renowned cities in Italy, Pisa. It is situated just 80 km west of Florence.
Upon arrival, follow your guide along the Medieval city walls and discover the history of Pisa and its lesser-known stories. The walking-tour will continue through the main streets and squares to Porta Santa Maria, which offers spectacular views through its large door until you get to Piazza dei Miracoli, the city’s most impressive square.
In Piazza dei Miracoli, step inside the Pisa Cathedral, a Romanesque masterpiece, admire beautiful facade of the Baptistry and the Camposanto Monumentale, a remarkable cemetery with beautiful works of art.
At the end of the guided tour, you’ll be given admission tickets to the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the city’s iconic symbol and a monument well worth visiting.
After your visit, you’ll head back to Florence and get there at approximately 2:45 pm.
- Children under 8 years old are not allowed to climb the Leaning Tower.
- Although it is uncommon, on the days of more visits, the authorities of Pisa may restrict the entrance to the Cathedral. If we cannot access the Cathedral, we will visit the Cavalieri Square.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Day Tour & Leaning Tower of Pisa Tickets
Children 8-12 years oldUS$ 46
Children 4-7 years oldFree
Children under 4Free
Day Tour Without Leaning Tower of Pisa Tickets
Children 8-12 years oldUS$ 30.30
Children 4-7 years oldUS$ 30.30
Children under 4Free
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
5 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transportation by air conditioned coach.
English speaking guided tour.
Entry to Pisa Cathedral.
Entry to the Leaning Tower.
Return transfer to your hotel.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Which hotels are included in the pick up?
A - Pick up and drop is included in the hotels in the centre of Florence, excluding the area around the station. This service is not available for appartments or B&Bs.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.