Take a step into the surreal world of the enigmatic artist Salvador Dalí with this guided tour of the Dalí Museum. Visit Figueres and explore the unique mind of the man through his dreamlike works of art.
Dalí Museum Figueres
When you make your reservation, you'll have the option to complement your museum visit with a guided tour of Girona. Follow in the footsteps of the ancient Roman and Jewish communities as you explore their cultural and architectural heritage in the so-called "City of the Four Rivers". You will also see the Cathedral, which has the widest Gothic nave in the world.
Explore the magical neighbourhood known as the "Call", which is one of the best-preserved Jewish Quarters in the world. The guided tour then continues to the old city walls, where you'll admire the historic monuments, churches and buildings of Girona. During the tour, the guide will reveal all the legends and stories that surround this ancient city.
With the tour of Gerona over, we'll make our way to Figueras, where we'll visit the museum dedicated to the great artist himself. The Dalí Museum takes you on a tour through the career of the celebrated Catalan artist from the first works of his formative youth through to his last, more commercial creations. The museum itself was one of Dalí's creations. The artist converted the old theatre of Figueres into a place to display his ever-increasing collection of work.
During the two hour visit to the museum, your guide will explain all the details and secrets of Dali's life to help you to understand the complicated mind of the artist. You'll find some of his most famous works here, including Port Alguer, Muchacha de Figueres, Galarina, and La Cesta de Pan, among many others. There are also works of art by other artists such as El Greco, Maria Fortuny, and Ernest Meissonier.
Finally, leaving the Dalí museum and Figueres behind, we'll head back to the centre of Gerona by bus.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Dali Museum Visit||
|Dali Museum Visit + Girona Tour||
Dali Museum Visit
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 60.80
Children under 3 years oldFree
Dali Museum Visit + Girona Tour
Children between 3 and 12 years oldFree
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Return transport to Figueres.
Guided visit of Dali Museum.
English speaking guide.
Guided tour of Girona (optional).
Entry to Dali Museum (€14 per person).
Entry to the Museums and monuments of Girona.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 8 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Placa Sant Feliu, Girona