Sail the alluring Gulf of Antalya on a traditional boat and bask in the beauty of these amazing landscapes on this cruise from Kemer. There's no better way to relax!
Gulf of Antalya Cruise
At 9.30 am we will pick you up from your hotel in Kemer and head to the city port to start our cruise tour. Are you ready to embark on a sea adventure around the Gulf of Antalya?
We'll board a traditional boat and set course for the coast of Kemer, a region full of beauty and natural settings that will definitely make you forget the hustle and bustle of the city.
While we cruise through Southern Turkey waters, you can relax on the sunbeds on deck, sunbathe and admire the panoramic views of the port villages in the area, such as Phaselis, built in the traditional architectural style of the country.
Also, to gain back our strength, we'll enjoy a full and satisfying buffet lunch onboard the boat. On this cruise around the Gulf of Antalya, we'll be making several stops along the way so you can leisurely take a dip in the sea.
Lastly, we'll return to Kemer Port and drop you off at your hotel in Belek around 8.30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12||Children under 4|
Children between 4 and 12US$ 16.30
Children under 4Free
The activity takes place with a pilot that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus and boat.
English speaking crew.
When to book?
You can book up until 6 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.