Let's tour Pamukkale and Hierapolis, two gems of Inner Turkey. The Cotton Castle and one of the most important archeological sites in the country await you. Are you ready?
Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour
At 6 am we will pick you up from your hotel in Kemer and we'll set off to Pamukkale, also known as the Cotton Castle, an exquisite natural setting that never fails to fill travelers with wonder.
After a three-hour ride, we will reach the 'snowy' scenery of Western Turkey that was listed as a World Heritage site in 1988. We'll admire these geological formations that have been taking shape for centuries, at some point becoming thermal springs.
Why is it all white? Does the water have healing properties? We'll learn all the secrets of the Cotton Castle while we admire its incomparable beauty. And then, our next stop after Pamukkale will be the Hierapolis.
Once we get there we'll immediately start to wander the archeological complex, considered one of the most important ones in Inner Turkey. We will explore the many tombs in the necropolis and visit the ancient Roman theater, which could host 2000 spectators.
Our final stop will be at a restaurant where we'll enjoy a full traditional meal. After regaining our strength, we will head back to Kemer. We'll drop you off at your hotel at 6.30 pm, ending our tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 to 12||Children under 4|
Children between 4 to 12US$ 32.60
Children under 4Free
12 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
Ticket admission to Pamukkale and Hierapolis.
Ticket admission to Cleopatra's pool (100 TL (US$ 11.80) per person).
When to book?
You can book up until 6 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.