If it's your first time in Lisbon, what better way to begin your trip than by taking a guided tour in English?
Lisbon Walking Tour
We'll meet at 10 am in Rossio Square, the nerve centre of the Portuguese capital. Over three hours, this guided tour will walk through the main neighbourhoods of Lisbon, (Baixa, Chiado, Castelo, Alfama y Sé). We'll also see the main points of interest, including:
- Figueira Square
- The Monument to the Restorers
- Ruins of the Carmo convent
- Top of the Santa Justa Elevator
- Santa Lucía viewpoint
- Alfama's labyrinthine streets
- The Lisbon Catedral
- Comercio Square
During the tour we'll eat one of the famous pasteles de Belém (custard tart) and taste a "petisco" (the name given to tapas in Portugal) accompanied by local wine. To round off the visit, we'll have a break at one of the best viewpoints in the city, with Lisbon at our feet.
If you prefer to have lunch on your own, you can book the option without food.
The tour of Lisbon will end at 1 pm at Praça do Comercio.
If you would prefer to take this tour using an exclusive guide just for yourself, partner, family or friends or indeed simply want to adapt it to your personal interests, take a look at our private guided tour of Lisbon.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children under 12 years old|
|Tour with food||
|Tour without food||
Tour with food
Children under 12 years oldFree
Tour without food
Children under 12 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Pastel de Belém (depending on option).
Glass of wine and an appetizer (depending on option).
When to book?
You can book up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Which tram is included in the tour?
A - Number 12.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Next to the statue of D. Pedro IV in the centre of Rossio Square.