Sailing down the Tagus at sunset is one of the most romantic experiences you can enjoy in Lisbon. On this trip we will take in the whole city and its very best views.
Sunset Cruise Along the Tagus River in Lisbon
The cruise will set sail from the Bom Sucesso Dock, a small port next to the Belem Tower and the Jeronimos Monastery.
During the cruise we will pass along the Tagus from Belem to Alfama, enjoying the wind in our sails and the finest views of Lisbon at its best: at sunset.
We will cross the 25th April Bridge, pass alongside the enormous Cristo Rey statue and see the main Lisbon neighbourhoods from the river.
The trip finishes in the same port where it started.
What are the boats like?
We have two luxury boats, each used depending on availability: one Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 39 and one Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42. The first has 10 places and the second 11, therefore all the cruises are with small intimate groups.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 5|
US$ 54.30 US$ 43.40
US$ 27.70 US$ 22.20
AdultsUS$ 54.30 US$ 43.40
Children under 5US$ 27.70 US$ 22.20
* The price varies based on the chosen date
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english and other languages.
2 Hour Tagus Cruise.
Small intimate groups
20% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until 2 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Doca do Bom Sucesso Gate 1, Next to the Belem tower