Make the most of your time in the region of Murcia by visiting a symbol of the city with this Lorca Castle Ticket. Admire the spectacular views of the medieval fortress.
Lorca Castle Ticket
Lorca Castle, also known as the Fortaleza del Sol (Fortrss of the Sun), is the symbol of the city and was built between the 9th and 15th centuries.
After it was built, this impressive medieval fortress turned the city of Murcia into an impossible point to conquer. Did you know that it is one of the largest castles in Spain?
With this Lorca Castle Ticket, you'll have access to the architectural complex, which dominates the area from a hill. Plus, thanks to its hilltop location, you'll enjoy unparalleled views over the valley below.
Due to the immense size of the castle and its beautiful grounds, there are different audio guide tours for its separate areas. You'll learn fascinating facts about the gardens, the Alfonsina Tower, the Espolón Tower and the synagogue and best of all, you can explore in the order you want and at the time you want!
The monumental complex is open from Monday to Sunday at the following times
- Castle: from 11 am to 4 pm.
- Alphonsine Tower: from 12:30 pm to 1:20 pm.
- Archaeological park and synagogue: from 1:30 pm to 2:20 pm.
- Aljibe: from 2:30 pm to 3:20 pm.
We recommend that you go to the entrance of each place at least 15 minutes before the time you want to visit it.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 13|
|Ticket + Audioguide||
Ticket + Audioguide
Children under 13Free
The activity takes place with an audioguide in english and other languages.
Entry to Lorca Castle.
Alphonsine tower, archaeological park, synagogue and aljibe.
English audio guide.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (10:30 am) if there are still places available. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.