On this tour we'll visit two of the most spectacular temples in Egypt, the Luxor Temple and Karnak, separated by the Avenue of the Sphinxes, three kilometres long.
Having picked you up from your hotel or the boat where you're staying at 7 pm, we'll make our way to the east bank of Luxor, known to the ancient Egyptians as Thebes, capital of Egypt during the pharaonic period.
Our first stop will be the Temple of Karnak, the largest in all Egypt. Its perimiter stretches for 2,400 metres, dominating the landscape of Luxor. Borne out of the splendour of the New Kingdom, it was constructed at the behest of 67 pharoahs over more than 2,000 years, finally being dedicated to the sun god Ra.
Out second stop will be the Luxor temple, the most important monument in the city and the second largest temple after Thebes. Here too, various Pharoahs had a hand in its construction, including Ramses II, Ramses III and Amenhotep II, finally being finished in the 20th century B.C., being dedicated to the god Amun.
The tour then will finish again at the hotel or boat where you are staying.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 6 and 12||Children under 6|
|English Language Tour.||
US$ 60.10 US$ 52.90
English Language Tour.
AdultsUS$ 60.10 US$ 52.90
Children between 6 and 12US$ 30
Children under 6Free
* The price increases on the 30 September
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in air conditioned vehicle.
Expert egyptologist guide.
Tickets to all temples visited.
12% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.