Immerse yourself in the traditions, nature and architecture of Andalusia on this day trip to Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas from Malaga.
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day Trip
On the day of the excursion, we'll depart at 6:55 am from Avenida de Andalucía, located in the centre of Malaga. Our first stop will be in one of the most beautiful of Andalusia's famous whitewashed towns: Setenil de las Bodegas. You'll have approximately one hour of free time to stroll through the picturesque streets of this charming Cadiz town, which is known for its houses built into the rock walls of the gorge in which it is located. You'll be truly captivated by this unique village!
Leaving Setenil de las Bodegas behind, we'll return to Malaga province to visit another spectacular location: Ronda. To discover its extensive monumental heritage, we'll embark on a panoramic bus tour and a guided walking tour of the old town. Look out for emblematic monuments like the Almocabar Gate, the Church of the Holy Spirit, the Town Hall Square and the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Incarnation.
At the end of the trip you'll be driven back to the original meeting point in Malaga, arriving by around 7 pm.
Alternative pick up points
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 42.50
Children under 4 years oldUS$ 28.30
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Are you travelling with children?
A - If so, children under 2 can travel for free as long as they travel on the lap of their parents or tutors in the bus.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Avenida de Andalucía.