Leave your stress and worries behind and enjoy a relaxing day at the thermal springs in Cacheuta. Admire the glorious Andean mountain scenery as you bathe in the natural pools.
Cacheuta Thermal Springs Spa Day Itinerary
After being picked up from your hotel at 8:30 am, you'll head to the Cacheuta Spa, located just one hour's drive from Mendoza.
Enjoy stunning views of the Andes and the Mendoza River as you let the healing waters of the natural outdoor pools tone your skin. The different baths are scattered over numerous terraces which reflect the surrounding Andean countryside perfectly.
Explore the Thermal Park and make full use of its facilities: foot spas, hydro-massage showers, sunbeds, mud baths, jacuzzis and ice plunge showers said to cleanse the body of impurities. Purge your skin of toxins in the sauna, located in a natural cave, a truly unique place to unwind.
After a morning of relaxation, take your fill of the delicious lunch buffet. Savour typical Argentinian grilled meats including lamb, pork and chicken; or enjoy the vegetarian options of grilled vegetables and different salads.
Having spent a full day enjoying the benefits of Cacheuta's thermal springs, you'll return to your hotel in Mendoza around 6:30 pm.
Hotel pick up
This tour includes a pick up service from hotels in the centre of Mendoza. If your accommodation is located outside of this area, you will be assigned a nearby meeting point from which to be picked up.
- Children under 14 years old are not permitted to access the spa and thermal springs.
- While you will be provided with towels and robes, you must bring your own swimsuit and swimming hat, both are compulsory throughout the Thermal Park.
- For health reasons, we do not recommend that pregnant women use the thermal spa.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Day trip to Cacheuta springs||
Day trip to Cacheuta springs
Per personUS$ 85.60
Pick up and drop off at hotel.
Transport by bus or minibus.
Entrance to spa and thermal springs.
Access to all facilities at the Thermal Water Park. Buffet lunch.
Towels and robes.
Optional massages at the spa.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.