Mendoza is one of Argentina's main wine-growing regions. Visit two wineries in this beautiful part of the country and enjoy a tasting of different Argentinian wines.
Wine Tasting and Winery Tour
After being picked up from your hotel at 2:30 pm, you'll head to the outskirts of Mendoza where you'll visit two of the region's most important wineries, amongst which many famous names stand out: Vistandes, Lopez, Viniterra, Cavas Don Arturo, Carmine Granata and Cavas de Weinert.
Accompanied by an expert sommelier, you'll sample two different Argentinian wines in each bodega. A lesson in wine tasting will teach you how to distinguish their aromas and tastes. Savour the distinct flavours as you decide which you like most.
As well as visiting the wineries, you'll also be able to explore the vineyards where the grapes are grown. As you wander between the different vines, you'll learn all about the agricultural techniques used in the Andean wine-making regions. You'll also be able to watch the bottling and labelling process, which is now carried out using modern machinery.
The finishing touch on your tour will be a visit to an olive grove. You'll be shown how Argentinian olive oil is made, and get to taste this treasured "liquid gold" amongst the beautiful groves scattered throughout the foothills of the Andes.
You'll return to your hotel in Mendoza city centre around 6:30 pm.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served to children under 18 years old.
- This tour includes a pick up service from hotels in central Mendoza. If your accommodation is located more than 1.2 miles (2 km) from the centre, an alternative meeting point will be arranged.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 11 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2 and 11 years oldUS$ 11.50
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Pick up and drop off at hotel.
Transport by car, bus or minibus.
English speaking guide and sommelier.
Entrance to vineyards, wineries and olive groves.
Wine and olive oil tasting.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.