Discover the mind-blowing illuminations of the Dyker Heights neighbourhood, and enjoy the special magic of New York at Christmas!
NYC Christmas Lights Tour
The tour begins with a visit to East Manhattan, taking in its main monuments all dressed up for the holiday season. And on the way, your guide will fill you in about all New York's distinctive Christmas traditions - for example, why do couples kiss under the mistletoe?!
Then we'll cross Queens to make our way to Brooklyn, where Dyker Heights can be found. This is New York's Italian neighbourhood, known for its Christmas decorations, equal parts surprising and extravagant!
Light-up reindeer, inflatable, mechanical dolls, music all around you and special effects in abundance... the houses of this neighbourhood put time and effort into making each one a work of art. Some spend as much as $20,000 on Christmas decorations for their house.
Back in Manhattan, we'll make a stop at the famous Dumbo viewpoint on Long Island, where you'll enjoy an unforgettable panorama of Manhattan.
Then, as the cherry on your Christmas cake is a trip to the Rockefeller Centre, where you can find the famous ice rink and the enormous Christmas tree that's erected each year.
Perfect for Children!
If you're travelling with children, this is the perfect tour for you. They're sure to be amazed by the magic of New-York-Noel!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 11||Children under 3|
|Christmas Lights Tour||
US$ 55 US$ 50
Christmas Lights Tour
AdultsUS$ 55 US$ 50
Children from 3 to 11US$ 50
Children under 3Free
3 - 4 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
9% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.