Stroll down New York's High Line, an abandoned railway that has been converted into an urban oasis, discover Chelsea Market and explore the historic Meatpacking District on this walking tour of some of Manhattan's coolest spots.
High Line & Hudson Yards Tour
Meet at the entrance of the High Line, an abandoned elevated railroad that used to carry goods to the city's factories and warehouses, and which has now been turned into a beautiful park. Running between Chelsea and the Meatpacking District, the greenway is covered in different wildflowers and plants inspired by those that grew naturally over the disused train tracks.
Stretching around one and a half miles (over 2 km) along the west side of Manhattan, the High Line is an urban oasis which offers unforgettable views over the New York skyline. See the Empire State Building and even the Statue of Liberty at different points along the route. The park is also home to outdoor art installations, making it a truly unique space in the city.
As you enjoy walking down the High Line, you'll learn all about the history of the green space as part of the Meatpacking District. Can you guess how the area got this name? The former food factories and industrial plants dotted around the neighbourhood are a big hint...
You'll continue walking north via the High Line, discovering the art galleries and fashion boutiques along the way, stopping at the famous Chelsea Market. In this former biscuit factory - the place where the first Oreo was made - you'll have the opportunity to explore the different food stalls and sample the endless delicacies on offer in this hipster shopping area.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per PersonUS$ 25
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Equinox Hudson Yards (32 Hudson Yards, New York)