The Eiffel Tower tickets offer you fast track entry to the observation decks where you can admire breathtaking views of Paris. Then, head down to enjoy a relaxing sightseeing cruise down the Seine River.
Eiffel Tower Tickets
Accessing the Eiffel Tower at the bottom of the North Pillar, you'll enjoy skip-the-line entry. On the first floor, a glass platform allows a close view of the structure of the monument - you'll feel like you’re walking on air! Although the construction of the Tower was controversial when it opened for the 1889 World’s Fair, it is now the symbol of both Paris and France.
The observation deck on the second floor offers unparalleled views of the city and you’ll be able to spot the Champ de Mars, Trocadéro, and the Montmartre neighbourhood with the Sacré-Coeur Basilica in the background. Feel the city of lights at your feet!
After enjoying breath-taking views of one of the most romantic cities in the world, walk down to the pier located just in front of this world-renowned tower. Here you'll take a riverboat that will take you on a one-hour scenic cruise down the Seine River. You will be handed an English audio guide with interesting commentary about the waterfront buildings, including the Statue of Liberty on l’Île aux Cygnes, the Grand Palais, the Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral on l’Île de la Cité, among many others.
After a one-hour sightseeing journey, the riverboat completes the cruise returning to the Eiffel Tower Pier.
Where do you pick up the tickets?
Between 28th July 2020 and 31st March 2021
Tickets are collected from the tourist office located at 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais.
Between 1st April 2021 and 31st October 2021
The tickets are collected from the quay in the Port de la Bourdonnais, located next to the Pont d'Iéna.
- Please note that the price of this activity is more expensive than a normal Eiffel Tower ticket, as it guarantees priority access to the attraction.
- The tour itinerary may vary depending on the time of access to the Eiffel Tower. It is possible that you'll enjoy the cruise on the Seine first and then go up the Eiffel Tower.
- It is not possible to buy tickets to access the third floor of the Eiffel Tower on the tower's second floor. These tickets must be purchased in the ticket office.
- The boat tour can be cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children aged 3 to 11||Children less than 3 years old|
|2nd level Eiffel Tower ticket + 1 hour Cruise||
2nd level Eiffel Tower ticket + 1 hour Cruise
Children aged 3 to 11US$ 65.50
Children less than 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with an audioguide in english and other languages.
Skip the line tickets for the lift to the Eiffel Tower’s first level and second level observation decks.
1 hour cruise on the Seine with English audio guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Avenue de La Bourdonnais, 36.