See amazing stalactites and stalagmites up close when you take this caving trip to the enchanting Cueva de la Plata from Puerto de Mazarron. This is an unforgettable experience for your holiday in Spain!
What to expect from the experience?
After meeting up at the Alamillo gas station at 9:30 am, we will head to the entrance of the Cueva de la Plata. When we arrive, we will get equipped in all the necessary gear, starting with the helmet.
During four hours, we will explore the different spaces of this magical cave, admiring the amazing subterranean landscape formed over the course of thousands of years. You will learn how water is the principle architect of this kind of Karstic. You will hear about rivers and underground water flows and how they influence the creation of the stalactites and stalagmites that we encounter on this tour.
After exploring the different limestone galleries, we will ascend again to the surface where our adventure ends. Then we return to the initial meeting point, arriving at 1:30 pm.
Who can take part in the activity?
- People over 50 years old are not allowed to take part in this caving tour.
- People with obesity or claustrophobia problems will also not be able to participate for safety reasons, due to the conditions inside the cave.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Per person||Children under 12|
Per personUS$ 59.60
Children under 12not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Professional monitor specialized in caving.
Complete equipment: helmet, lighting, and other safety elements.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Gasolinera del Alamillo