Discover Rio de Janeiro with this complete tour of what is affectionately known as the ‘carioca’ city. The Christ the Redeemer Statue, Sugarloaf Mountain and the Maracana stadium are just some of the places you will encounter on this fantastic tour!
Rio de Janeiro Day Tour
On the morning of your tour, we will collect you from the hotel in Rio de Janeiro to begin our comprehensive excursion around one of the most famous cities on the planet.
The first stop will be at the summit of Corcovado, which is the location for the iconic statue of Christ the Redeemer, considered to be one of the seven wonders of the modern world. The viewpoint will offer you a spectacular panorama of the metropolis which stretches out in front of you. From there, we then head to the foot of Sugarloaf Mountain, where we will catch the cable car to the breath-taking summit.
Our tour continues at the Maracana stadium, one of the most important in the whole world. In fact, it was the largest on the planet for a long time and played host to the World Cup in 1950 and 2014. As you walk out onto the sacred turf, we will recall famous matches from history.
Of course, no trip would be complete without a visit to the Sambadrome, the quintessential 1,870 ft long, samba venue where the famous Rio Carnival parade is held every year.
We will also enter the Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian, one of Rio’s numerous iconic symbols. This temple stands out for its pyramid structure design, which recalls the religious buildings of pre-Columbian America. Following this, we then head to the centre of Rio to get a taste of the local culture, climbing the Selaron Steps and passing the Lapa Arches.
Our complete tour finishes at the Atlantic Ocean where we'll cruise along the seafront to admire the most famous beaches from the vehicle - Ipanema, Copacabana, and Leblon.
During the tour, we will also enjoy a buffet style lunch. When the tour has finished, we will take you back to your hotel for around 5 pm.
Hotel pick up
This activity only includes collection from hotels in some parts of Rio de Janeiro: city centre, Flamengo, Botafogo, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana. You can also enjoy this service from the cruise port. If your accommodation is not located within these areas, please tell us when making your reservation, so that an alternative meeting point can be arranged.
- The order of the itinerary may vary, however you'll always visit the places indicated above.
- In the case that the itinerary is affected during Carnaval celebrations, the local tour provider will contact you to inform you of any possible changes.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Tour in English||
US$ 90.50 US$ 70.60
US$ 45.20 US$ 35.30
Tour in English
AdultsUS$ 90.50 US$ 70.60
Children from 4 to 11 years oldUS$ 45.20 US$ 35.30
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Guide in English.
22% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.