Salvador Dali called Cadaques "the most beautiful village in the world". Discover why on this boat trip from Roses, admiring the rugged Mediterranean landscape of the picturesque fishing town.
Cadaques Catamaran Cruise
Setting sail from the Ginjolers pier in Roses, you'll head north up the Costa Brava to enjoy an unforgettable afternoon taking in the views of the Mediterranean coast.
Cruising along the sparkling azure waters, you'll pass by different calas - or coves - that characterise the rocky coastline here, including the beautifully wild Montjoi and Joncols. Tempted to dive in and take a refreshing dip in the Mediterranean? You won't have to wait too long!
The catamaran will drop anchor in Cap Norfeu, a cape on the southeast end of Cap de Creus which juts dramatically into the Mediterranean Sea. Here, you'll have the opportunity to sunbathe on deck, or jump in and enjoy a swim. You can also take advantage of the snorkelling equipment to discover the wealth of marine life that calls the Costa Brava home.
Continuing on your boat trip, you'll reach the star of the show: the seaside town of Cadaques. From its picturesque bay, you'll have spectacular views over the traditional fishing village, considered one of the most beautiful towns in all of Catalonia. Its cobbled streets and typical whitewashed houses have held a special place in the hearts of many famous artists over the course of history, including Picasso and Dali, who lived near here for a long time.
Captivated by the beauty of Cadaques and the Costa Brava, you'll make the return cruise to Roses, where you'll be dropped off back at your original meeting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 7 and 14 years old||Children under 7 years old|
Children between 7 and 14 years oldUS$ 13.20
Children under 7 years oldFree
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english and other languages.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Espigó dels Ginjolers.